Q: What are the office hours?
A: We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Q: What do I need to bring for Registration?
- Completed and signed registration packet
- Birth Certificate
- Annual Physical
- IEP (If applicable)
- Proof of Hepatitis B (Grades 6th-12th)
Q: How is much registration?
A: Total Registration is $30 plus additional fees
- Book Fee $50
- Terra Nova Fees $30
Q: What is the school’s uniform policy?
- All pants must be hemmed above ankles. No cuffed or rolled up pants permitted.
- No Qaza’ haircuts (Quza’ is to have some of the hair shaved and some not e.g. a tight fade)
- Sisters are to wear a completely closed over-garment at all times
- No shoes are to be worn that make noise when a sister walks in them (e.g. high heels or clogs)
Q: How much is After Care?
A: After care is $100 per month
Q: How long does After Care last?
A: Until 5:30 p.m.
Q: Do you offer Arabic & Quran classes for students?
A: Yes, it is part of the curriculum.
Q: Does my child have to be fluent in Arabic to attend Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah?
A: No. They will have Arabic homework so it’s good to practice with your child, InshaAllah.
Q: Which Classes are virtual?
A: Each grades has a virtual option. 6th-12th grade are all virtual due to Covid-19 until further notice.
Q: Can my student come in if they’re in High School?
A: No, due to Covid.
Q: Do you offer Lunch?
A: Yes. Inquire application within office.